This Policy applies to customer information we collect at Plus Size Maxi Dresses Websites (“Websites” includes our mobile applications).
1. Our Pledge Of Accountability
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
3. Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Plus Size Maxi Dresses, both in stores and through our websites. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on one of our websites.
- Make an online or in-store purchase from us.
- Use a gift registry or create a mobile shopping list.
- Request customer service or contact us.
- Submit a Plus Size Maxi Dresses related story, testimonial, rating or review, or other user-generated content that may be posted on the site.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
- Submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
- Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you.
The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
4. Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate the use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website if any, and the path you take through our websites.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
5. How We Use Your Information
Plus Size Maxi Dresses uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests.
- To register and service your account.
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls.
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
6. How We Disclose Your Information Outside Plus Size Maxi Dresses
Plus Size Maxi Dresses recognizes the importance of our customers’ privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance – it is one of trust.
We strive to manage your personal information based on our basic belief of respect for the individual.
Plus Size Maxi Dresses does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
7. You’ve Got Choices
You are always free to not disclose information to us. Also, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete cookies as soon as you leave our Site. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, by changing the add-on’s settings, or visit the Web site of its manufacturer. Although you are not required to accept cookies or provide us information when you visit our sites, if you set your browser to reject cookies (or decide not to provide us certain information) you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this Site.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
9. Links To Other Sites
Plus Size Maxi Dresses is not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of these third-party websites. You should consult the privacy policies at these websites to determine how your information may be collected, stored and used.
10. E-mails We Send
If you place an order, create an account with us, or otherwise provide us your e-mail address, we may use that address to confirm your order, confirm the creation of an account, or to notify you of important information or changes to your account or our policies and practices.
Our Site includes “e-mail to a friend” functionality that allows you to easily share the product or other valuable information with your friends and family. Any e-mail addresses provided to us in the use of these features are used solely for the intended purpose of the e-mail communication you authorize. We do not retain these e-mail addresses in our database.